|Waxing services at THE SPA at Laser + Skin Institute
Is a little excess body hair preventing you from feeling as desirable as possible? Are your eyebrows in need of reshaping, but you are afraid to end up with an overdone look for your face? Perhaps you're just not ready to try Laser Hair Removal yet?
Whatever your concerns are, be reassured that you are not alone. Many of our patients feel the same way, but they are now doing something about it.
Of course, when you are ready to make the leap in the direction of permanent hair reduction, we offer Laser Hair Removal
, but for anyone looking for waxing as a method to remove unwanted hair from eyebrows, upper lip, chin, underarms, legs and bikini, look no further than THE SPA at Laser + Skin Institute.
Things to remember when considering waxing.
- Let us know if you are taking any medication that can affect your waxing results, such as blood thinners, Retin-A or Accutane.
- Take Ibuprofen or Advil 30-45 minutes prior to your waxing service. (recommended for body waxing, but not necessary for smaller areas such as eyebrows)
- Do not take extremely hot showers or sauna after waxing, and avoid alcohol or caffeinated drinks a few hours before your waxing service, doing this will only make the skin more sensitive.
- Do not shave between waxing sessions. Doing so will only make your next waxing service more painful.
- Do not exfoliate the treated area for at least 24 hours after waxing.
Waxing Services & Pricing -
|Leg Waxing (1/2 leg)
||Leg Waxing (Full leg)
|Bikini Waxing (Partial)
||Bikini Waxing (Full)
|Upper Lip Waxing
|Arm Waxing (Partial)
||Arm Waxing (Full)
Are you ready to schedule your waxing service?
To schedule an appointment with our Aestheticians, Call our scheduling staff at: 973-635-5050